The Cleveland and Teesside Local History Society operates an active and varied programme.
We provide regular talks and day-schools on a wide variety of topics and covering every period of history, from Anglo Saxon and Roman times to Victorian and Twentieth Century developments.
Details of our current programme of talks are provided below.
We also hold walks and visits to places of interest to our Members. These are only open to Society members: for details click here.
Monday 15 May
Linthorpe Cemetery Tour
- Guided Walk led by Ian Stubbs
- Meet at the Hebrew Prayer House on Ayresome Green Lane, Middlesbrough, for a ninety-minute walk, with tea and coffee in the Prayer House afterwards
Wednesday 12 June
Middlesbrough Town Hall Tour
- Guided Tour of the refurbished Town Hall
- Places are free but must be booked in advance
- Please contact Allan Wilby at 2, Linwood Avenue, Stokesley, Middlesbrough TS9 5HS to book. Include an SAE for confirmation of your place on the tour.